- ABOUT US
- Contact Us
Telecom Engineering Sector Activities Telecom Egineering Sector (TES) is an addition to the diversified business operations of Al Sharq. TES vision is to concentrate on establishing core telecom business for itself apart from imparting support for other department projects concerning the planning, designing, engineering, and project management of various telecom projects for the company and other clients. The route for this wing was planted since 2002 by stengthening OSP network design and fiber implementation projects team for OSP Department. Later HISTORY on the award of DPS, CDMA, ADSL then the FEP-Mobily projects added financial gain for the company. The exponentially growth graph indicates the performance and business. TES Core support is enabling OSP and GSM to go turnkey in addition to its own self sufficient role on core telecom business. Since beginning of year 2009, TES is placed independent like other business units and managing the operation by establishing three departments with more than three hundred skilled personnel. There is continuous plan to grow with the growth and addition of core telecom business to Al Sharq.
- Core Egineering
- Project Management
BROADBAND DEPARTMENT The demand for more bandwidth is continuously adding fiber optic on long distance backbone, metro and access network of the Kingdom. Ultimately the Fiber to the Home (FTTH) is the last mile to achieve the ultimate speed. Teams of dedicated professionals categorized under three sections are adding yearly revenue of more than 15 million for this Sector.
Cable Installation Project: Deals with the installation of fiber cable and micro Ducts for the operators in OSP routes for STC, Mobily, SBG, SWCC, MODA and other clients. The cabling method is both by manual and Blowing Technique
FTTXProjects: This section executes the building connectivity(FTTB) through fiber by extending services from the existing available penetration point of Mobily Metro or by executing the trench from nearest manhole to the building. Site survey, route design, planning and implementation of fiber cable laying, as-built preparation and PAT are executed on time. Ultimately the CPE installation in customers end extends to access the services
Smart Home: The smart networking business connectivity is presently being implemented for various residential compounds of the Kingdom, where STC Mobiliy are the operators, Huawei cincerned with the Active componetns and complete implementation and testing as Turnkey for TES.
ISP/LAN Connectivity: This section deals with the Core Network installation jobs by fixing racks, cabinets, UPS for various system upgrade and replacement projects of STC, Mobily, Zain on Core Network segments for the SDH,GPON,MSAN,OCS,WiMax and IpTV networks, through Huawei.
Building Management System: A team of dedicated Engineers Technicians are working with Honeywell for implemetayion and supervision of various BMS projects at PNU, KFAD,KACST,KSUin the Kingdom.
CORE EINEERING DEPARTMENT The Core Engineering Department projects are categorized under Fiber Telecom,Engineering and Design, and Core Telecom Projects. Installations and commissioning of transmission projects of GSM, OLT and MSAN. Apart from generating its own business and also by extending support to OSP on design and fiber splicing, terminations, PAT and GSM on Design, telecom installations, optimization and PAT. Team of highly skilled engineers and technicians adding more than 8 million worth job for the sector.Fiber Telecom: This is the core support group to accomplish OSP and ISP projects executing fiber splicing, testing, commissioning for STC and Mobily. Restoring faults, breakdowns, MDT and other O and M jobs for Mobily and STC on the OSP segment. The terminations and patching for CPE, Wi max, FTTH and all other fiber associated projects are undertaken under the ISP domain. Established one among the top contractors for Oand M of Mobily in FTTB and FEP projects for Riyadh, Qassim and Hail
Engineering and Design: This section is equipped with a team of experienced Design Engineers, Surveyors and CAD/ Micro-station operators to undertake the OSP, FTTX, design projects. Timely need for GSM Civil Design, RAN, MSAN and GPON architectural design works are undertaken. This is theheart of all Engineering projects executing various network related jobs for telecom infrastructure growth. Capable to undertake Digitized Plan Survey (DPS) and GIS job for STC and Mobily.
Core Telecom Projects: This unit is currently involved in implementing Core Network Hardware Installation projects of MSC,BTS, OCS (Online Charging System) WiMax, IPTV through Huawei and Motorola for all the operators. The installation, testing, commissioning and PAT for FTTH CPE – Mobily and STC, GPON, OLT are included. TES is targeting to undertake projects on wireless, Wi max, SDH for replacement and new installations in ARAMCO, RSAF, Mobily and STC.
Project management: TES business planning, implementation, monitoring and control is routed through this section, organized as per PMI standard and procedures, operating as TES PMO, by focusing on Resource Management by continuously upgrading the profile, business plans and processes, quality and department manuals and HQ needs for TES associated HRM functions. The subcontractor’s role and the performance is monitored and controlled from here. The commercial business aspects of commercial business aspects of invoicing, collections and disbursement offloat and suppliers needs are tracked and controlled by this unit. The prime focus on Project Management support for both the operational department on reporting, bidding, new business ventures, internal and external auditing, quality and safety aspects are governed by this unit to place TES on a professional platform.
- ADSL Activities
- Cut over Services ( MSAN )
- Atheeb - Wi Max Project
2. Broadband Services Project Keeping pace with the growth and the high bandwidth demand of the saudi market , and Al sharq being rewarded as one of the best companies, this broadband services division is created and caters to the market need for the installation, testing,commissioning of the STC and Mobily’s broadband Project requirements through various Fiber Projects, CDMA fixed wireless terminal installations and maintenance,Wi-fi, WiMax,E2E and WAN Networking connectivity jobs.
3. ATHEEB Wireless Projects -Wi-Fi/Wi-Max Al Sharq Office Co. has got a dedicated team of Engineers and professional capabilities in this arena to execute wireless project with Atheeb Company, wireless makes communication more convenient and enjoyable. To fulfill the fast-growing demand in the entire kingdom for wireless connectivity.
4. ATHEER Plus Services Project Al Sharq Office Co. provides complete fixed line solutions from Atheer plus services. We have a Dedicated Service Desk to intercept and qualify a customer call to resolve their queries. Fully equipped and trained Engineers & Technicians are made available to tackle field problems.
5. LAND LINE Services Project Installation: and Repair Land Line Services MDF Services DSL Services
6. Electronic cab (MSAN cut over) Project Al Sharq Office co. Is Main contractor for STC for this new Project MSAN.We have fully equipped and trained Engineers & Technicians are madeavailable to tackle this new project.Which have more than 250 MSAN Cabinets to be change in Riyadh City with 60% of load from STC
- Al Sharq being one of the established companies of the Kingdom has deep root in materialising any project with quality, accuracy and completeness. A list of joint ventures and tie-up projects is presented below.
- Al Sharq Office co. Is Main contractor for STC: - It deals with Network Sector as well as Residential Sector, Commitment to customer satisfaction with the best quality services. Al Sharq Office co. Is Sub contractor for Adeeb Telecom :- To execute wireless project with Atheeb Company, wireless makes communication more convenient and enjoyable to fulfill the fast-growing demand in the entire kingdom for wireless connectivity, now we expended this project to Jeddah.
- Al Sharq is one of the most trusted contractors of STC and is engaged in ADSL & Atheer Plus Projects at : Riyadh, Outside Riyadh, Jeddah ,Qassim,Hail, Jubail, Abha, Baha, Dammam, Arar, Najran and Tabuk .
Main functions of this ADSL Projects are :
- Installation of ADSL Projects for Saudi Telecom.
- Installation and maintenance of Wi-Fi / WiMax projects
- Complete E2E solution for STC ADSL Projects.
- Land line services and Broad band
- MDF Activities
- Atheer Plus Project